If you're a travel business owner or solopreneur, welcome!
Let's get to know each other...
The Struggle is Real
- Are you struggling to get sales in your travel business?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the marketing you know you should be doing, but don't know where to start?
- Do you feel like you're being left behind in the world of online marketing?
- Does your head spin when you hear words like read magnet, lead magnet, sales funnel, or opt-in?
- Do you just wish someone could do it for you?
“Jacob is a pleasure to work with. I used to try to do everything on my own. I now know that I could have saved so much time (and sanity) if I had just hired him from the beginning. I can't say enough good things!”
— Leila Coe, Go Your Own Way Travel
You are not alone! You are a travel adviser, not a marketer.
But here's the thing: marketing is the single most important area of your business to generate sales.
Even sharks sink if they stop swimming.
Travel professionals are constantly urging their clients to hire a travel professional. That their years of experience are better than DIY travel planning.
So why DIY your marketing?
I get it. When we are struggling with a lack of sales and the phone isn't ringing, it can seem daunting to outsource. Like putting the cart before the horse. But, as the saying goes...
"If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you've got."
As a travel business owner myself, I understand that it can be expensive to hire a marketing agency. And using a templated website doesn't allow your brand to stand out when you look like all the rest.
I work with clients on a project basis to keep costs reasonable and to give you exactly what you need - and nothing that you don't.
At 45 Degrees Marketing, I have a few main goals:
- To share my marketing knowledge with you, so that you can be an informed entrepreneur.
- To create marketing elements that get results, so that you can build a thriving travel business.
- To decrease your overwhelm, increase your confidence, and show you that you can do this!
Join the Community
One of my greatest passions is helping other travel entrepreneurs. I enjoy encouraging other business owners to use the power of the internet to build the successful travel business of their dreams. And I am passionately committed to helping fellow travel professionals spread the word that we still exist!
I'm proud to be one of the founders of Travel Agent Awareness, a group of nearly 2,500 travel professionals (and growing daily!), where I share free marketing advice, positive vibes, and encouragement.
I hope you'll join me in our free, private Facebook Group!